Friday, January 8, 2016

St. Louis Cardinals

The St. Louis Cardinals are my favorite baseball team. They have been my favorite team since I was a young little lad. Right now they are making me rather aggravated. They are starting to lose half of last years team and some of our better players. What makes it worse is that the players are decided to go to the cubs of all places. The Chicago Cubs are the absolute worst team in the MLB I hate them with a burning passion. It makes it worse now that they have one of our pitcher and an outfielder, I lost respect for both of them. St. Louis really needs to stop giving the Cubs our better players before we are in a hole and start playing like the Cubs before last year. I really like St. Louis but really do not want to have to deal with the Cubs being better than us. The Cardinals need to step it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment